"One day it occurred to me that it had been many years since the world had been afforded the spectacle of a man adventurous enough to undertake a journey through Germany on foot. After much thought, I decided that I was a person fitted to furnish to mankind this spectacle. So I determined to do it. This was in March, 1878." Mark Twain, A Tramp Abroad

5.11.09

Memories

Ahh, Marburg... It's been about 6 weeks since we left this quaint German town. I recently discovered these pictures taken on our small digital camera one warm afternoon at a cafe there. It's hard to believe Penelope will be 7 months in a couple of days. Here's a look back at Penelope when she was 5 months.



Marktplatz, my favorite place to hang out at a cafe and people-watch




Pils and Pommes, our favorite cafe delicacy

5 month old Penelope--pre-crawling and pre-standing, with a bit less hair and fat rolls




but with quite a zest for life!



who still loves to snuggle with her daddy



and is still mesmerized by mommy's earrings



little one, you are growing up so fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment