"One day it occurred to me that it had been many years since the world had been afforded the spectacle of a man adventurous enough to undertake a journey through Germany on foot. After much thought, I decided that I was a person fitted to furnish to mankind this spectacle. So I determined to do it. This was in March, 1878." Mark Twain, A Tramp Abroad

3.11.09

Marked

Well hello, sleepy head! Glad you finally decided to join the world of the living! What is it that you are trying hide on that cute face of yours?



Oh, I see. That must have been some rough nap you had.



Huh? Who me? Whatcha lookin' at?



Aww mom! Would you stop with the picture-taking already. You're making me self-conscious.



It's alright, sweetheart. I love you no matter how your face looks!




No comments:

Post a Comment