"One day it occurred to me that it had been many years since the world had been afforded the spectacle of a man adventurous enough to undertake a journey through Germany on foot. After much thought, I decided that I was a person fitted to furnish to mankind this spectacle. So I determined to do it. This was in March, 1878." Mark Twain, A Tramp Abroad

18.11.09

Fall Photo Shoot

Before the visit with the grandparents officially came to a close, we had one last photo shoot together in Heidelberg. Here are the proofs:

me, sleeping Penelope, DeDe, and the father on the Philosopher's Way



pensive mother (I promise I don't usually keep her head covered--just when she's sleeping)



walking along the Philosopher's Way


grandparents and grandchild


the whole gang (apparently Penelope finds leaves more interesting than the camera)


little family


little one


shoulder ride through the woods


doting grandparents


someone suddenly sprouted ears


grandmother's turn

folded hands


the whole gang, take 2


the little family, take 2


baby backpack


little hands


DeDe and Poppy T in front of the city gate


mom and dad sandwich


and that's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment