"One day it occurred to me that it had been many years since the world had been afforded the spectacle of a man adventurous enough to undertake a journey through Germany on foot. After much thought, I decided that I was a person fitted to furnish to mankind this spectacle. So I determined to do it. This was in March, 1878." Mark Twain, A Tramp Abroad

30.9.09

The Cord that Keeps us Connected

This is the cord



that has taken over my apartment



that keeps on getting wrapped around the chair



that I keep tripping over



that Peneleope keeps trying to pull



and eat



the cord that connects me to the internet


Wouldn't you think that when you live on the campus of the 'best university in Germany' you would have wireless internet?
Oh no, my friends. The cord will not go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment