"One day it occurred to me that it had been many years since the world had been afforded the spectacle of a man adventurous enough to undertake a journey through Germany on foot. After much thought, I decided that I was a person fitted to furnish to mankind this spectacle. So I determined to do it. This was in March, 1878." Mark Twain, A Tramp Abroad

10.12.09

Rub a Dub Dub

Guess what time it is.....



That's right. It's BATH TIME!



Penelope still loves bath time just as much as ever, and she is still inseparable from her rubber duck, Gossie. But the latest development is that this little one is no longer afraid of the water hitting her face. In fact, she rather enjoys it.



See, look how proud she is of herself. "Hah, water! I laugh in the face of water!"



Now she's working on figuring out just where the water comes from.



She'll have to get back to you on that one....


No comments:

Post a Comment