"One day it occurred to me that it had been many years since the world had been afforded the spectacle of a man adventurous enough to undertake a journey through Germany on foot. After much thought, I decided that I was a person fitted to furnish to mankind this spectacle. So I determined to do it. This was in March, 1878." Mark Twain, A Tramp Abroad

1.12.09

The Naughty Seat

Most people use a car seat to keep their child safe when traveling in the car.

We, however, have a car seat but no car.

Therefore, we have found a new use for our car seat.

Allow me to introduce you to the Naughty Seat.



When your little one has an unbrearably rebellious moment, just strap her into the naughty seat, give her a few minutes to cool down and contemplate her wrongdoing, then unstrap her and she emerges renewed and ready to obey.


The Naughty Seat. Coming soon to a store near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment