"One day it occurred to me that it had been many years since the world had been afforded the spectacle of a man adventurous enough to undertake a journey through Germany on foot. After much thought, I decided that I was a person fitted to furnish to mankind this spectacle. So I determined to do it. This was in March, 1878." Mark Twain, A Tramp Abroad

12.10.09

Things that make me go hmmm...

1. Sauerkraut Juice. People seriously pay money to drink pickled cabbage?

2. Orange egg yolks. What do they feed their chickens here?

3. Radler: 50% beer, 50% sparkling lemonade = a curious combination

4. Room temperature dairy. Even if it is possible to scientifically engineer milk to not require refrigerization, is warm milk all that pleasant to drink?

5. Roasted Turkey flavored Pringles. Why ruin a perfectly delicious can of chips?

No comments:

Post a Comment