"One day it occurred to me that it had been many years since the world had been afforded the spectacle of a man adventurous enough to undertake a journey through Germany on foot. After much thought, I decided that I was a person fitted to furnish to mankind this spectacle. So I determined to do it. This was in March, 1878." Mark Twain, A Tramp Abroad

4.2.10

Snow Angel

"Hey mom!"

"What Penelope?"

"What's this stuff I'm sitting on?"

"It's called snow, Penelope. Give it a try. You might like it."



"Hey mom, this stuff isn't so bad."

"See, I thought you'd like it."

"But wait, mom! My hands! They disappeared."



"Don't worry, Penelope. They're just hidden under the snow."



"Look mom! I can go fast!"



"Mom, this snow's got nothin' on me!"



"Watch out, Penelope!"

"Don't worry, mom. I'm okay."



"Look mom! I made a snow angel."



"Oh, Penelope, you are my little angel."

No comments:

Post a Comment