"One day it occurred to me that it had been many years since the world had been afforded the spectacle of a man adventurous enough to undertake a journey through Germany on foot. After much thought, I decided that I was a person fitted to furnish to mankind this spectacle. So I determined to do it. This was in March, 1878." Mark Twain, A Tramp Abroad

26.2.10

Homo Erectus

It seems like over night our little girl has gone from crawler to walker!

Since we forgot our video camera cord back home in the U.S., I am unable to post a video of this amazing feat, but I had the Father snap away with his camera, which will have to do for now. Just scroll through the pictures really fast, and it's almost the same as a video.

(By the way, sticking out your tongue really helps you concentrate when you're learning new things like walking. If you haven't tried this before, you should really give it a shot.)

And she's off!










Oops! Look like she got a little overconfident that time. Let's give it another try...









"Hey guys! Did you see what I just did? That was awesome!"

No comments:

Post a Comment