"One day it occurred to me that it had been many years since the world had been afforded the spectacle of a man adventurous enough to undertake a journey through Germany on foot. After much thought, I decided that I was a person fitted to furnish to mankind this spectacle. So I determined to do it. This was in March, 1878." Mark Twain, A Tramp Abroad

11.4.10

Baby Faces

We just got home from a weekend away in Trier, and here I am sitting at the computer realizing that I am way behind on this here blog. I still have to put up our pictures from Prague, Munich and Dachau, not to mention the ones from yesterday and today, and I promised myself I would be all caught up in time for the BIG day on Thursday. (Psst...Penelope's first birthday is on Thursday). But before I get to those other posts, I just had to stop and put up this series of pictures I ran across while editing pictures from our trip to Prague. The Father must have snapped them while I was preoccupied with map-reading or restaurant-finding, or some other very important task. Looking at these pictures made me stop and think just how much our little baby has grown up almost over night, and how she's really not a baby anymore but rather a little girl with a huge personality of her own striving towards independence as fast as she can toddle.















No comments:

Post a Comment